Revolution Tower Climbing Harness w/ Kevlar®/Nomex® Webbing Webbing, Suspension Loops, B & S D-Rings
Miller - Revolution Tower Climbing Harness w/ Kevlar®/Nomex® Webbing Webbing, Suspension Loops, Back & Side D-Rings.
New Miller Tower Climbing Harnesses and Accessories, featuring the innovative Miller Revolution™ Harness, are designed to meet specific safety and functional needs for those required to climb towers. Specially-designed harness suspension loops provide greater mobility as well as aid in work positioning.
The uniquely-designed, integrated accessory options allow a worker to customize tool pouches with our easy snap-on/off technology. And available for the first time, add or remove a fully-padded rigid seat in the field for greater flexibility and increased productivity.
- Quick Connect
- Back & Side
|Available Sizes||Part Number|
- -Suspension Loops - Specially-designed harness suspension loops provide greater mobility as well as aid in work positioning.
- -Kevlar®/Nomex® Webbing - Rugged, black Kevlar outside and gray Nomex inside provide superior comfort and durability for harsh working environments.
- -Web Finials - Clip-on design safely organizes webbing after proper adjustment.
- -PivotLink™ Connection - Unique rotary design provides greater comfort in bending/mobility.
- -ErgoArmor™ Back Shield - Semi-flexible back shield minimizes impact from sharp/heavy snap hooks and self-retracting lifelines.
- -Cam Buckle - Easy, one-hand adjustment/release allows simultaneous adjustment of shoulder straps.
- -Self-Contained Label Pack - Integrated pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss.
- -Integrated Accessory System - Modular attachment design provides connection points for belts/tools/accessories.