3M™ DBI-SALA® Delta™ II Arc Flash/Flame Resistant Harness - Back & Front Web Loop and Q.C.
3M™ DBI-SALA® - Delta™ II Arc Flash/Flame Resistant Harness - Nomex® / Kevlar® Web, No metal above the waist, Back & Front Web Loops, Leather Insulators and Quick Connect Buckles.
By replacing the standard back D-ring with a dorsal web loop, we have reduced the overall weight and electrical conductivity therefore an excellent choice for electrical and utility applications. Use in combination with our web loop lanyards for added safety.
Every 3M™ DBI-SALA® harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. 3M™ DBI-SALA® harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
Back and Front - Web Loop
Nomex® / Kevlar® Webbing
*No Metal above the waist.
*Leather Pad Insulators under Quick Connect buckles and Adjusters.
|Available Sizes||3M™ DBI-SALA® Delta™II
- Delta™ II Arc Flash/Flame Resistant Harness: designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- No Metal Above the Waist: and leather insulators behind the remaining hardware for reduced conductivity
- Leather insulators: behind the hardware for reduced conductivity
- Back web loop: replaces back D-ring reducing weight and electrical conductivity, front web loops for rescue
- Delta No-Tangle™: design for added comfort and easy donning
- One-handed quick connect buckles: make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Torso buckles: adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- 7,000 lb. Nomex®/Kevlar® webbing: construction for added security, durabilityand flame resistance
- Plated hardware: for corrosion resistance
- Sizes: Large (Medium and X-Large size also available)
- Arc Flash resistant up to: 40 cal/cm2, ASTM F887-04 compliant
- Meets or exceeds: all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04.