3M™ DBI-SALA® Delta™ II Arc Flash Harness - Back & Front Web Loop and Pass-Thru Buckles
3M™ DBI-SALA® - Delta™ II Arc Flash Harness - 7000lb Nylon Web, No Metal above the waist, Back and Front Web Loop, Leather Insulators and Pass-Thru style Buckles.
By replacing the standard back D-ring with a dorsal web loop, we have reduced the overall weight and electrical conductivity therefore an excellent choice for electrical and utility applications. Use in combination with our web loop lanyards for added safety.
Every 3M™ DBI-SALA® harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body. Our exclusive Patented Delta No-Tangle™ design holds the shape of the harness, adding to your comfort, and making it easier to put on.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. DBI/SALA harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
Back and Front - Web Loop
*No Metal above the waist.
*Leather Pad Insulators under buckles and Adjusters.
|Available Sizes||3M™ DBI-SALA® Delta™II
- Delta™ II Arc Flash Harness: designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- No Metal Above the Waist: and leather insulators behind the remaining hardware for reduced conductivity
- Leather insulators: behind the hardware for reduced conductivity
- Back web loop: replaces back D-ring reducing weight and electrical conductivity, front web loops for rescue
- Delta No-Tangle™: design for added comfort and easy donning
- Pass-Thru buckles: for fast and easy donning
- Parachute buckles: on lower shoulder straps for quick and easy adjustment
- 7,000 lb. nylon webbing: construction for added security and durability
- Plated hardware: for corrosion resistance
- Sizes: Large (Medium and X-Large size also available)
- Arc Flash resistant up to: 40 cal/cm2, ASTM F887-04 compliant
- Meets or exceeds: all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04.