3M™ DBI-SALA® ExoFit™ XP Arc Flash Harness - Back & Front Web Loop and Quick Connect Buckles
3M™ DBI-SALA®- ExoFit™ XP Arc Flash Harness - 7000lb Nylon Web,
Back & Front Web Loops, Removable Nomex®/Kevlar® Padding,
Leather Insulators and Quick Connect Buckles.
The ExoFit XP design is based on the concept of a single piece of material constructed in the shape of an “X” that wraps around you for the ultimate in no-tangle donning and comfortable security. From the moment you put it on, the ExoFit exceeds anything you’ve ever worn in a fall protection harness. The materials are soft and lightweight, yet extremely durable. The back, shoulder and leg padding provides ultimate comfort and is even removable. And the quick-release buckles are fast, efficient and totally secure!
It even has a memory! Put on the ExoFit XP Harness, adjust it, and from then on it remembers the adjustment. The next time you’re on the job, slip it over your shoulders like a vest, snap the three ExoFit XP buckles and you’re ready to work. It’s faster than putting on and buttoning up your shirt!
Every 3M™ DBI-SALA® harness combines maximum comfort, freedom of movement and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All 3M™ DBI-SALA®harnesses are designed to securely retain you in case of a fall and distribute the impact forces throughout your body.
Whether you wear a harness 4 hours a day or 14 hours a day, it needs to feel good and fit right for optimum comfort, safety and productivity. 3M™ DBI-SALA® harnesses are designed to fit you - no matter what your size or shape!
Front and Back
Quick Connect (3)
Nomex® / Kevlar® Removable Padding
*No Metal above the waist.
*Leather Pad Insulators under Quick Connect buckles and Adjusters.
Available Sizes & Part Number:
|Available Sizes||3M™ DBI-SALA®
- ExoFit™ XP Arc Flash Harness: designed to meet the specific needs of the utility industry
- No metal above the waist: and leather insulators behind the remaining hardware for reduced conductivity
- Back web loop: for fall protection, front web loop for rescue
- Ergonomic Nomex®/Kevlar®: back, shoulder and leg padding always stays in place enhancing comfort and worker satisfaction – it’s even removable
- Superior “X” design padding: wraps around the wearer for the ultimate in no-tangle donning
- Soft edging: moves with you preventing uncomfortable rubbing or chafing enhancing comfort and mobility
- 7,000 lb. Nylon webbing: for added security
- One-handed quick connect buckles: make putting on, adjusting and removing the harness a snap and provide a memory fit – adjust the harness once and it stays that way
- Torso buckles: adjust easily, yet hold the straps firmly in place and complete the 5-point adjustment system
- Plated hardware: for corrosion resistance
- Arc Flash resistant: up to 40 cal/cm2, ASTM F887-04 compliant
- Meets or exceeds: all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI Z359 and ASTM F887-04