Lakeland - 9 oz. FR Cotton Coveralls #CO8113
Lakeland - 9 oz. FR Cotton Coveralls #CO81/C081RT
Economical FR Protection that's made to last!
The dangers of flash fire and/or explosion are an every day worry for industrial workers. If workers are equipped with flame-resistant protective clothing injuries can be avoided.
Lakeland's flame resistant coveralls manufactured with FR Cotton have the built in toughness that you expect from a leader in the flame resistant market. Whether you are clothing pipeline workers or linemen, these coveralls offer amazing protection and value.
From our reinforced stitching to our covered snaps, Lakeland's FR Cotton coveralls have details that you won't find from any competitor. Since the material is FR Cotton, it is less costly than other fabrics, providing an affordable solution.
No one can predict when an emergency will occur. Be prepared for anything with inexpensive and reliable protection. Lakeland coveralls made from FR Cotton can ease your concerns about the safety of your employees without causing concerns about the cost.
9.0 oz. per square yard FR Cotton - Navy Blue
ATPV = 12.4
HRC Level = 2
Medium - 6 XL
- -Meets or Exceeds NFPA 2112, UL certified
- -Pleated bi-swing back gives superior freedom of movement
- -Elastic waist provides better comfort
- -All exposed metal next to skin (snaps, etc.) are FR fabric covered for maximum protection
- -Sewn throughout with FR thread
- -Two patch breast pockets, left chest pocket has safety flap
- -Heavy duty, two-way quick release brass zipper
- -Two hip pockets with a snap closure on the left hip pocket
- -Two swing pockets with internal pass-thrus
- -Utility pocket on right leg
- -Flared leg cuffs for ease of donning and doffing
- -Adjustable sleeve cuffs