3M™ DBI-SALA® Salalift™ II Winch
3M™ DBI-SALA® - Salalift™ II Winch.
Whether raising, lowering or supporting personnel or materials, our confined space rescue and retrieval systems are designed for versatility and ease of use. They serve as true workhorses, providing routine work support and fall protection, and performing as perfectly engineered rescue/retrieval systems during emergencies in areas such as manholes, tanks, bins, vaults, etc.
For utmost confidence, 3M™ DBI-SALA®’s packaged rescue systems are a perfect rescue/retrieval safety solution. You can go onto the job knowing that your equipment is ready to go; totally compatible and built with 3M™ DBI-SALA® quality.
|3M™ DBI-SALA® - Salalift™II Winch
|60ft - 1/4" Galvanized cable||8102001|
|90ft - 3/16" Galvanized cable||8102009|
|120ft - 3/16" Galvanized cable||8102005|
|60ft - 1/4" Stainless Steel cable||8102003|
|90ft - 3/16" Stainless Steel cable||8102011|
|120ft - 3/16" Stainless Steel cable||8102007|
* Models Include Mounting Bracket & Bag
- -60 ft. of 1/4" galvanized steel cable complete with carrying bag (60, 90 and 120 ft. lengths available in galvanized or stainless steel)
- -Lightweight Design; 35 to 37 lbs. depending upon model for ease of use
- -Quick-Mount System; incorporates a quick-mount bracket which mates with a bracket on all DBI/SALA support structures allowing the user to attach/detach device with a detent pin and makes retrofitting easy (no additional hardware needed)
- -Free-Wheel Mode; an operator activated free wheel mode allows the drum to rotate and cable to pay-out freely as the attached worker descends or moves about (handle remains stationary)
- -Built-In Fall Protection; The free-wheel mode has a built-in overspeed brake with energy absorbing capacity (similar to self retracting lifelines) which provides secondary fall protection and added security
- -Overload Clutch; a built-in overload clutch automatically slips to prevent severe overloading or damage, it also helps prevent injury to entangled personnel during raising operations
- -Housing Cover; constructed from a durable medium density polyethylene with a built-in ergonomic carrying handle. This housing material reduces weight and will not dent or corrode like metal housings
- -Corrosion Resistant; complete with anodized aluminum side plates, zinc plated gears and shafts, stainless steel springs and aluminum drum for superior corrosion resistance
- -Level Wind; the drum level wind mechanism aids in spooling the cable onto the drum evenly and prevents slack line
- -Safety Hook; the swiveling self locking snap hook provides secure connection to the load and prevents the cable from twisting for smoother operation. Complete with impact indicator enabling user to visually check to see if device has been impact loaded
- -Reserve Lifeline System; allows brake to activate and absorb energy if fall occurs at the end of the lifeline travel
- -Meets or exceeds all industry regulations including OSHA and ANSI
- -Easy Operation; the Salalift® II is manually operated, simply rotate the handle to raise or lower personnel or materials. Gear ratio is 6:1 with an average lifting speed of 12.75 ft/min. (no power source is required).