3M™ DBI-SALA® Ultra-Lok™ 20ft Arc Flash SRL Kevlar® Web Lifeline & Snap Hook #3103275
DBI Sala - Ultra-Lok™ 20ft Arc Flash SRL - Kevlar® Webbing #3103275.
The 20 ft Arc Flash self retracting lifelines (SRLs) were designed to provide
a safe and reliable fall protection connector for markets such as Utility
and also ideal for welding, cutting and torching applications.
The SRL’S lifeline is made of Kevlar/Nomex offering the ultimate in spark and
fire resistance. These units are all rigorously tested both by an
Arc Flash laboratory and drop tested to meet OSHA standards and the test
requirements of ANSI Z359.1, once they have been arced.
|Lifeline Material||Kevlar® / Nomex® Webbing|
|Housing Connection||Swivel Eye|
|End Connection||Swivel locking snap hook|
|Arc Tested||40 cal/cm2|
- Expands and retracts with the user so there is no slack in your lifeline offering greater mobility and flexibility.
- Lifeline material is Kevlar/Nomex providing fire and spark resistance.
- Impact Indicator allow for user to visually inspect unit after a fall.
- Swiveling anchorage loop to prevent twisting of lifeline.
- Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2.
- Meets the requirements of the Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05