Miller - Falcon Self-Retracting Lifelines
Miller- Falcon Self-Retracting Lifelines.
The Miller Falcon (SRL) Nearly indestructible, the high impact-resistant nylon housing withstands the harsh rigors of the toughest applications. The lightest, most rugged line of composite retractables are designed with smooth, round edges to increase durability. Pound for pound the strongest, most durable retractable.
|16 ft. web lifeline w/ stainless steel swivel,
aluminum carabiner & aluminum snap hook
|20 ft. web lifeline w/ stainless steel swivel,
aluminum carabiner & aluminum snape hook
|20 ft. stainless steel wire rope w/ tagline
|30 ft. stainless steel wire rope w/ tagline
|50 ft. stainless steel wire rope w/ tagline
|60 ft. stainless steel wire rope w/ tagline
- -Corrosion-resistant stainless steel and aluminum internal components extend service life and reduce replacement costs
- -Lightest composite unit on the market – easy to handle and transport to/from jobsites
- -Unique side payout design reduces wear on the entry guide bushing and cable for smooth operation with less drag
- -Smooth, quiet operation; engineered spring retraction tension designed not to pull or drag on a worker to improve productivity and reduce fatigue
- -Built-in, ergonomically-designed molded handle on the 50- (15 m) and 65-ft. (20 m) cable units provide support and leverage when attaching to anchorage connector. Easier to install.
- -Dual swivels (unit top and snap hook) included on all cable models to minimize lifeline from twisting during use
- -New and improved load indicators identify when the unit needs to be removed from service*
*Cable models – on snap hook, Web models – flag on webbing
- -No annual factory recertification required* – lowers cost of ownership and increases productivity
*Except in Canada where the Canadian Standards Association requires annual factory recertification.
- -Falcon cable SRL models rated to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) capacity when using a SofStop shock absorber (928LS/18INYL)
- -Falcon web SRL models rated for up to 400 lbs. (181.4 kg) worker