JOBOX- #1-656990 Heavy Duty On-Site Storage Chest 24.3 Cu.Ft.
JOBOX- On Site Heavy Duty Storage Chest #1-656990.
Jobox is the strongest, most durable storage chest in the industry.
48 x 30 x 33-3/8
Usable Cubic Feet:
Shipping Cubic Feet:
Optional Casters available: (Sold Seperately)
4" Caster Set -
Consists of 2 ea- Rigid 4" Casters and 2 ea 4" Swivel Casters.
6" Caster Set -
Consists of 2 ea- Rigid 6" Casters and 2 ea 6" Swivel Casters.
*Caster Sets come with mounting hardware.
- Handle Recesses- Extra tall and deep recess area prevent pinched fingers when lifting handles; as well as protecting handles from damage during transport and storage.
- Heavy Duty Locking Arms Support Lid- 1" wide heavy duty steel locking arms resist bending. Arms securely lock lid in open position to prevent accidental closing.
- Superior Security Features:
- Superior Strength to break-ins- Super strong lids are heavily reinforced to resist pry bars and forced entry. Reinforcements create strength for long-term durability.
- Bolt Cutter Free Locking System- Padlock shackles are protected from cutting tools inside 12-gauge steel housings. Padlocks cannot be pried out or pulled out of the housing.
- Super-Duty Hinge Resists Forced Entry- Rugged 14-gauge steel 3/8" continuous hinge with 1/4" steel pin and extra large 1" knuckles. Staked and welded pin cannot be driven out.
Rugged Durability Features:
- Grip Rite Channels Resist Damage- Deep recessed Grip Rite channels reinforce lid and cannot be damaged by passing equipment. Easy to grip when wet or wearing gloves.
- Rain Drain System Protects Contents- Wind driven rain entering the padlock housings is drained to the outside of the box. Channeling water away from the interior protects the contents and box from damage.
- Extra-Strong Bootom Bolsters for Heavy Loads- New Bolster design provides the strength of 9-gauge laminated steel for twice the load-carrying capacity. Tall 3 3/8" forklift height.