Kappler® Zytron® Z500 Level A Suit Rear Entry w/ Flat Back & Knee Reinforcements #Z5H383
Kappler® Zytron® 500 Totally Encapsulating Level A Rear Entry Flat Back Suit with Butyl Outer Glove and Ansell Barrier® Liner & Knee Reinforcements
Zytron 500 is top of the class – and the classic responder choice for hazmat and other demanding situations. It's tough, built for mobility, and based on patented technology that created the first material to survive eight full hours against the ASTM F1001 Test Battery with no breakthrough.
With that kind of Kappler heritage built into the fabric, it's no wonder that responders around the world trust Z500 garments for ultra-demanding Level A and Level B applications.
Z500 Style Details:
- Gas-tight styles for Level A protection include front and rear entry, flat back or expanded back. Zytron 500 fabric also available in splash suits and coveralls.
- Hazmat styles include double-taped seams — seams sewn then hot-air taped inside and out.
- Large antifog visor system
- Easy-to-reach 48" (122 cm) gas-tight PVC zipper, with double storm flap and hook-and-loop closure.
- Two covered one-way exhaust valves.
- Attached sock boots with splash guards
- Glove system includes field replaceable 2N1 glove system
- Roomy tapered sleeves and ergonomic garment design allow easy mobility.
- Hazmat response
- Chemical handling
- Refueling operations
- Petro-chemical refinery operations
- Hazardous material clean-up and remediation
- CWA incineration/remediation/disposal
Standard Pass-through - included
2N1® Glove System
Butyl Outer Gloves with Ansell Barrier® Linner
Large Antifog Visor System
1 Suit per Case
Double Heat Sealed and Taped Seam Construction
*Heat Sealed and Taped Seam Garments feature a double storm flap with hook and loop closure over the front zipper.
|Sock boots with flared boot flaps for easy donning and doffing. Boot flaps have hemmed edges.||Expanded width face shield of 40 mil PVC with optional 5 mil FEP overlay lens.||Gas-tight PVC zipper covered by a double storm flap with hook and loop closures.|